Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Oblivion - 2013



Task: In these two shots I had to remove the entire production area, roads, vehicles, and anything that made it look modern.  I used the on set Lidar Geo and then Camera Solver in nuke to generate a 3D Camera.  I had to model extra Geo and clean up the holes in the Lidar with some Cards that I Deformed bicubically in Nuke. Finally, I made several clean plates in Photoshop and projected them onto the cleaned up Geo for the final shot.

Software: NukeX, Photoshop








Task:  Here is Jack (Tom Cruise) wearing a harness with two wires attached to make him look as if he was in zero gravity in space.  After several takes, the wires ripped areas of the suit where they attached at the waist.  I had to repair these areas by painting out both the wires and several wire shadows that were casted from the lighting rigs onset.

Software: NukeX, Photoshop



Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1483013/combined

No comments:

Post a Comment